CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 13, 2008

New blog page

I am going to take a stab at keeping up with a blog so that each of you can keep up to date on the boys, and one what is going on in our lives. I hope you all enjoy watching my boys grow, as I do, and that being able to keep up to date with our experiences will help to make you feel like a part of our lives. We appreciate the love and encouragement that many of you have shown, and the help that each of you have given over the past few weeks. We love you. Your prayers and support have not gone unnoticed.

2 comments:

The Adams Family said...

Kevin, you are all in my prayers. Thank you for being so thoughtful/caring and taking the time to post. I enjoyed looking at your family. With Love, Russ, Dawn (Brittney's sister), Kenny and Cheyenne Adams.

Trish said...

Hello Kevin, Cahlin and Eyan. We are so glad you started this blog. I didn't know how to contact you or if I should. Of course we love you and pray for you and the boys. You are a wonderful father and it's OK if they get dirty! That's what being a kid is about!