CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Family Home Evening

A few days ago, one of our advertising clients came into the office to talk about putting a few ads on the air for his new ice cream shop, and gave me some coupons to redeem in his store. So for family home evening, after visiting a pumpkin patch with Dale and Melinda and their family, the boys and I went to take a look. The unique thing about the ice cream they make is that it is made with liquid nitrogen (a gas that holds a temperature of less than 300 degrees below zero fahrenheit). I have a video clip from my phone that I have been trying to post, but I can only get sound and no video. I'll try a few things later to post it. Cahlin was mesmerized by the whole process. He stood at the edge of the bar and watched very quietly and intently. They let him put his hand in the liquid nitrogen, and the guys working there were really entertaining, and included him in the process. Then we took it home to share, and had songs and a lesson compliments of the Johanson family.

1 comments:

Alan and Lynette said...

That's awesome! What a fun FHE activity! I can't believe how grown up the boys look now! It's amazing that in just this short two months they have grown so much! They are lucky to have someone as amazing as you to "watch" while they grow up...
Love you!!