CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

7 months

So I'm a few days behind, but at least it's getting done. Eyan turned 7 months old on Saturday, and has been a joy to have around every single day of the last 7 months. It's so funny to see the differences in his personality and Cahlin's even at such a young age. He is so different from what Cahlin was. I guess that's the Lord's gift to us to keep us from getting bored. Eyan has always loved to watch his older brother. The other day we were in the car. Eyan and Cahlin sit far enough away from each other that Cahlin can't reach him, but Eyan had been watching Cahlin from his carseat. When Cahlin realized that he was being watched, he took advantage, and started making faces and funny noises at Eyan to get him to laugh. Eyan thought it was hilarious! I was able to get in on a recording on my phone. There's nothing that brightens a bad day better than getting my phone out and listening to the boys laugh together. It is so much fun to see them become friends and build a relationship. They are such a blessing to have in our lives.

6 comments:

Liz said...

What a handsome dude! These 7 months flew by! I felt the same way about Chad and Kyle and their different personalities! How fun to have their laughs recorded! Hope you guys are doing well! :)

Sabrina said...

So I take it these day make up for all the bad. There smiles sure do brighten up the day.

The Adams Family said...

I love the diaper on his head!!!! :)

Trish said...

I miss your cute family. Thank you for sharing the darling pictures and stories with us.

cierasmom said...

How sweet Kevin. Save that precious laugh, I swear I think that is one of the purest sounds there is. Good to see you around.

Kendra said...

Hey Kevin! I am one of Britney's friends from high school. I keep up with your blog every once in a while. I have 2 boys that are the EXACT same age as yours (almost to the day, a 2 year old and then my baby was born March 31, yours was March 25 if I remember correctly...) Anyway, it is neat to watch them grow! By the way, I LOVE the diaper on the head! hahaha