CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 19, 2008

FHE pictures


I posted a blog about FHE the other day. I still can't get the movie to upload right, but here are some pictures from our excursion to the pumpkin patch courtesy of the Desmonds! Cahlin had a ton of fun with his cousins going through the pumpkin patch and the straw bale maze. He still asks me every day or two if we can go see the pumpkins!







Dale titled this one Children of the Corn...






I'm willing to accept that I may be a bit biased, but I have the two cutest little boys ever!






Cahlin had some difficulty keeping the pumpkin on his lap.

2 comments:

Alan and Lynette said...

Very cute! Sorry about the video upload issues! You may be biased, but I have to agree...you do have two of the cutest little boys ever...so perhaps I'm biased too:)

Trish said...

Cousins are great aren't they? I am glad your boys have so much fun! And I agree they are very cute also!